Again in the past with "you"
|Is similar to|
|Is used for||Expressing time and date|
Whenever you want to express something like "you did it again!" in Chinese, you may want to use 又.
There are two words for "again" in Chinese. This depends on whether the repetition has happened, or whether it's going to happen.
If the repetition has happened, i.e. it's a repetition in the past, 又 is used.
Subject + 又 + Verb + 了
Notice that 了 is used as the action is complete.
- 你 又 迟到 了。
- 他 又 喝醉 了， 他 的 肝 怎么 受 得 了 呢？
- 苹果十五块钱一斤？你 又 被 骗 了，我 已经 跟 你 说 过 买菜 的 时候 一定 要 讲价！
- Again in the future with "zai"
- Comparing "zai" and "you"
- Doing Something Over and Over with "zaisan"