Reference:New Practical Chinese Reader 1 (新实用汉语课本1)(2nd ed)
From Chinese Grammar Wiki
(Redirected from New Practical Chinese Reader 1 (新实用汉语课本1)(2nd ed))
New Practical Chinese Reader is a new series of textbooks designed for native English speakers to learn Chinese. It consists of 70 lessons in six volumes, covering beginning to intermediate levels for three years of instruction. It has been compiled under the guidance of the new the HSK Guideline and in consultation with NOTCFL Syllabus. The objective of this series is to develop the student's ability to communicate in Chinese through the study of language structure, language function, and related cultural knowledge along with the training of listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Grammar Points by Chapter
- Lesson One
- Lesson Two
- Lesson Three
- Lesson Four
- Lesson Five
- Lesson Six
- 动词谓语句 Sentences with a verbal predicate
- Lesson Seven
- Lesson Eight
- Lesson Nine
- Lesson Ten
- Lesson Eleven
- Lesson Twelve
- Lesson Thirteen
- Lesson Fourteen
- 四种汉语句子 Four kinds of Chinese sentences
- 常用的六种提问方法 Six common question types
- 用“吗”提问 Question with "吗"
- 正反疑问句 V/A-not-V/A question
- 用疑问代词的问句 Questions with an interrogative pronoun
- 用“还是”的选择问句 Alternative questions with "还是"
- 用“好吗？”（或“是不是？”“是吗？”“可以吗？”）的问句 Tag questions with "好吗? ", "是不是? ", "是吗? " or "可以吗? "
- 用“呢”的省略式问句 Elliptical question with the question particle "呢"