Adjectival complement "de hen"
The complement 得很 (dehěn) is used after adjectives to add intensity. It is similar to adding 很 before the adjective，the main difference being that adjective + 得很 is more informal, and adds more emphasis than just 很 + adjective.
Adjective + 得 很
- 他 懒 得 很，听说 他 每天 11点 钟 才 起床。He is really lazy. I've heard that he doesn't get up until 11 o'clock every day.
- 不 用 害怕，这次 考试 简单 得 很！Don't be scared. This test is very simple!
- 这 道 菜 香 得 很，你 到底 放 了 什么 调料？This food is very fragrant. What on earth did you add to it?
- Adjectival complement "de budeliao"
- Positive adjectives with "-ji le"
- Negative adjectives with "-si le"