Comparing "ganjue" and "juede"
Both 感觉 (gǎnjué) and 觉得 (juéde) are commonly used as verbs to describe how someone feels or thinks about something. 感觉 is used in both formal and informal contexts, whereas 觉得 is used in informal contexts. 感觉 emphasizes feelings, while 觉得 emphasizes thoughts. 感觉 can also be used as a noun.
感觉 (gǎnjué) | 觉得 (juéde) | |
---|---|---|
Meaning | to feel; feeling | to think |
Part of Speech | verb and noun | verb |
Formality | flexible | informal |
Contents
To describe how one thinks use 觉得 (juéde)
To show what you think or what you think about something use 觉得 (juéde).
Common Phrases
- 觉得 没问题 think there is no problem
- 觉得 很重要 think something is very important
- 你 觉得 怎么样?What do you think?
Example Sentences
- 你 觉得 这个 人 怎么 样? What do you think of this person?
- 很 多 人 觉得 手机 非常 重要。 Many people feel that cell phones are very important.
- 我 觉得 这 家 餐厅 的 菜 很 好吃 。 I think the food at this restaurant is very good.
- 今天 孩子们 都 觉得 有 一点 冷。 The kids are feeling a little cold today.
- 这个 安排 很 好,我们 都 觉得 没 问题。 This is a good arrangement, we all feel fine.
To describe how one feels use 感觉 (gǎnjué)
To describe how you feel or what you feel about something use 感觉 (gǎnjué).
Common Phrases
- 你 感觉 怎么样?How do you feel?
- 感觉 到……to feel that...
- 没 感觉 到……to not feel that...
- 让 人 感觉 ……to make one feel...
Example Sentences
- 和 他 在 一起 , 让 我 感觉 很 好 。 It makes me feel good to be with him.
- 今天 第 一 天 上班 , 你 感觉 怎么 样 ? How are you feeling today, your first day at work?
- 上海 的 天气 让 人 感觉 很 不 舒服 。 The weather in Shanghai is very uncomfortable.
- 那 个 地方 让 人 感觉 很 无聊 。 It's a boring place to be.
- 我 感觉 我 每 天 的 工作 都 很 忙。 I feel like I'm busy at work every day.
- 冷吗?我没有感觉到。 Is it cold? I didn't feel it.
- 我 没有 感觉到 她 生气 了。 I didn't feel that she was angry.
感觉 (gǎnjué) can also be used as a noun, to mean “a feeling”
Use 感觉 (gǎnjué) to describe a feeling that you have.
Common Phrases
- 我的 感觉 my feeling
- 有 感觉 have a feeling
- 没有 感觉 have a feeling
Example Sentences
- 我 不 知道 怎么 用 中文 说 我 的 感觉 。 I don't know how to say what I feel in Chinese.
- 我 很 喜欢 骑 自行车 的 感觉。 I love the feeling of riding a bike.
- 上海 夏天 经常 下雨,每天 都 是 湿湿 的 感觉。 It rains a lot in Shanghai in the summer, and it feels wet every day.
- 我 有 一 种 感觉,老板 今天 会 生气。 I have a feeling that my boss will be angry today.
- 我 觉得 我 喜欢 她,因为 我 对 她 有 感觉。 I think I like her because I have feelings for her.
- 我 觉得 我 不 喜欢 他,因为 我 对 他 没有 感觉。 I think I don't like him because I don't have feelings for him.
Websites
“感觉”和“觉得” https://zhidao.baidu.com/question/1674928594712977027.html https://wenku.baidu.com/view/b3edf35e6aec0975f46527d3240c844768eaa02a.html