Grammar points by level
In order to properly measure and track client progress, no matter what study resources the client is using, AllSet Learning has developed lists of grammar points, organized by level.
AllSet Learning's grammar point lists, by Level
- A1 Grammar Points (Beginner)
- A2 Grammar Points (Elementary)
- B1 Grammar Points (Intermediate)
- B2 Grammar Points (Upper Intermediate)
- C1 Grammar Points (Advanced)
- C2 Grammar Points (Superior)
Notes on the Levels
AllSet Learning has adopted the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, which uses the "A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2" system, corresponding to levels beginner through advanced. These levels also have equivalents in the ACTFL (American) standards.