Grammar points by level
In order to properly measure and track client progress, no matter what study resources the client is using, AllSet Learning has developed lists of grammar points, organized by level. If you're not sure where your grammar knowledge stands, take a look at one of these levels, and if you can find one where you know MOST of the grammar points already, work through the rest until you're totally confident with the whole list, and then move on to the next level.
AllSet Learning's grammar point lists, by Level
- A1 Grammar Points (Beginner / HSK 1-2): for absolute beginners
- A2 Grammar Points (Elementary / HSK 2-3): for those with roughly one semester of formal Chinese study
- B1 Grammar Points (Intermediate / HSK 3-4): for those with roughly one year of formal Chinese study
- B2 Grammar Points (Upper Intermediate / HSK 4-5): for those with roughly two years of formal Chinese study
- C1 Grammar Points (Advanced / HSK 5-6): for those with three or more years of formal Chinese study (this section is still being actively developed and expanded)
- C2 Grammar Points (Superior / HSK 6+): for beyond advanced, hardcore learners (this section is not started yet)
Notes on the Levels
AllSet Learning has adopted the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, which uses the "A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2" system, corresponding to levels beginner through advanced. These levels also have equivalents in the ACTFL (American) standards.