Expressing "just" do it with "gancui"
干脆 is an adverb meaning "you might as well" or "just," and is normally used by the speaker to propose a straightforward course of action within a difficult situation. The idea is "stop overthinking it and just do this!"
Subj. + 干脆 + Verb Phrase
- 家里 什么 都 没有，干脆 出去 吃 吧。There is nothing in the house, let's just go out to eat.
- 既然 学 不好 ，干脆 别 学 了 。Since you can't learn it, just stop studying.
- 这 台 破 电脑 又 坏 了 ，干脆 别 修 了 ， 买 台 新 的 吧 。This crappy old computer broke again. Might as well not fix it and just buy a new one.
- 苹果 很 贵，我 干脆 没 买 ， 只 买 了 点 香蕉 。Apples are too expensive. I didn't buy them, and just bought some bananas.
- 这 个 人 不 诚实，干脆 不 要 和 他 做 朋友 了。This person is not honest. Just don't be friends with him.
- 这里 没 什么 好玩 的 ，我们 干脆 回家 吧。It's no fun here. Let's just go home.
- 既然 你 也 喜欢 这个 沙发 ，我们 干脆 买 回家 吧。Since you like this sofa too, let's just buy it and take it home.
- 干脆 听 你 的，我 也 没 做 什么 攻略 。I'll just listen to you. I haven't made any sort of plan anyway.
- 现在 每天 都 要 戴 口罩 ，干脆 不 要 出门 了。Now that we have to wear a mask every day, I simply don't want to go out.
- 既然 你 都 喜欢，干脆 都 买 回来 。Since you like them all, we might as well buy all of them.