Expressing "feel free" with "jinguan"
|This article is a stub. Editors can help the Chinese Grammar Wiki by expanding it.|
尽管 (jǐnguǎn) is an adverb which means "feel free to, " and can be used to encourage someone to not be shy about doing something.
尽管 + Verb
- 大家 有 话 尽管 说 。 Feel free to talk if you have anything to say.
- 有 什么 问题 尽管 问 。 Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
- 有 什么 事 尽管 找 我 。 Feel free to ask me for help if you need anything.
- 这些 饮料 是 免费 的 ， 尽管 喝 。 Feel free to have these drinks. They are all free of charge.
- 想 吃 什么 尽管 点 ， 我 请客 。 Feel free to order anything you want. I'm buying.