New Practical Chinese Reader 1 (新实用汉语课本1)(2nd ed) by Liu Xun
New Practical Chinese Reader is a new series of textbooks designed for native English speakers to learn Chinese. It consists of 70 lessons in six volumes, covering beginning to intermediate levels for three years of instruction. It has been compiled under the guidance of the new the HSK Guideline and in consultation with NOTCFL Syllabus. The objective of this series is to develop the student's ability to communicate in Chinese through the study of language structure, language function, and related cultural knowledge along with the training of listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Grammar Points by Chapter
- Lesson One
- Lesson Two
- Lesson Three
- Lesson Four
- Lesson Five
- Lesson Six
- 动词谓语句 Sentences with a verbal predicate
- Lesson Seven
- Lesson Eight
- Lesson Nine
- Lesson Ten
- 介词词组 Prepositional phrase
- 双宾语动词谓语句 (1)： "给"、送 Sentences with double objects (1): "给" and "送"
- 形容词谓语句“很” 和 副词“很” Sentences with an adjectival predicate and the adverb "很"
- Lesson Eleven
- 钟点 Telling time
- 能愿动词谓语句 (1): 会 、 能 、 可以 、 应该 Sentences with the optative verbs (1): "会""能","可以" and "应该"
- 连动句 (1): 表示目的 Sentences with serial verb phrase (1): to indicate purpose
- 双宾语动词谓语句 (2): 教、 问 Sentences with double objects (2): "教" and "问"
- Lesson Twelve
- 主谓谓语句 (1) Sentences with a subject-predicate phrase as predicate (1)
- 选择疑问句 Alternative questions
- 能愿动词谓语句 (2) : 要 、 想、愿意 Sentences with the optative verbs (2) : "要","想" and "愿意"
- Lesson Thirteen
- Lesson Fourteen
- 四种汉语句子 Four kinds of Chinese sentences
- 常用的六种提问方法 Six common question types