How to do something with "zenme"
怎么 (zěnme) means "how" in Chinese, and it's not hard to use at all: just put it before a verb.
The Basic "How to Verb" Usage
The question word 怎么 (zěnme) is used to ask how in Chinese. It is inserted in front of the verb that's being asked about:
Subj. + 怎么 + Verb + Obj.
Note that the subject can often be omitted from general "how to" questions, and there doesn't always have to be an object.
- 你们 怎么 学 中文？How do you study Chinese?
- 你 怎么 上班？坐 地铁 吗？How do you get to work? By metro?
- 你 知道 怎么 去 外滩 吗？Do you know how to get to the Bund?
- 你 怎么 知道 我 喜欢 旅行？How did you know I like to travel?
- 我 不 知道 怎么 跟 女孩子 说话。I don't know how to talk to girls.
Starting a "how to" question with the topic at the beginning of the question is very common. That is, the thing being asked about is introduced first, then a question is asked about how to do something involving it.
Topic + 怎么 + Verb
The object doesn't have to come after the verb. Sometimes it moves to the front of the question, establishing what the question is going to be about, before getting specific with the "how" question.
- 芒果 怎么 吃？How do you eat mangos?
- iPad 怎么 用？How do you use an iPad?
- 语法 怎么 学 ？How do you study grammar?
- 中国 菜 怎么 做？How do you cook Chinese food?
- "Apple" 怎么 说？the "in Chinese" is impliedHow do you say apple?