Adjectival complement "de hen"
The complement 得很 (dehěn) is used after adjectives to add intensity. It is similar to adding 很 before the adjective，the main difference being that adjective + 得很 is more informal, and adds more emphasis than just 很 + adjective.
- 你 觉得 不 好吃？我 觉得 好吃 得很！You don't think it tastes good? I think it's quite good.
- 不 用 担心，这次 考试 简单 得很！Don't worry. This test is very simple!
- 离 我 远 点儿 ！我 现在 烦 得很！Stay away from me! I'm very upset now.
- 你 觉得 他 不 高兴？我看 他 今天 心情 好 得很！You think he's unhappy? From what I see, he's in good mood today!
- 我 最近 忙 得很，每天 都 要 加班。I've been quite busy lately. I need to work late every day.
- 高峰期 路上 堵 得很，我 建议 你 上班 坐 地铁。The traffic is really heavy in rush hours. I suggest you take the metro to work.
- 他 这 个 人 自私 得 很，从来 不 为 别人 考虑。He's really selfish. He never thought about other people.
- Adjectival complement "de budeliao"
- Positive adjectives with "-ji le"
- Negative adjectives with "-si le"